I have a confession! I am addicted to taking pictures of my son! We had fun this afternoon playing in leaves, picking up leaves, and then dropping them back on the lawn because there were just too many. I finally got some good pictures of his cute little teeth too!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Mandi it's Jalaine!!! I checked out your photography site and it's beautiful! Then I linked over to your blog :) Jay is so precious, he's adorable!
He is just so stinkin cute with those beautiful blue eyes! Your talent is really amazing! Loves~
HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! Look at those cheeks!!!
Love Love Love!!!
Dude, i wish i could play the piano wearing that outfit!! =)
So So Cute! Hey Girl I know that you are a big Fan of Twilight so I just wanted to let you know that we make and sell twilight shirts/hoodies. Let me know if you are interested and we could make you something to wear to the movie on Friday!!
Those picutres of Jay turned out so cute. I love the piano one.
He's a cute little guy!
So with a son so cute how could you NOT take a million pics of him! I want you to take pics of Chance and I soon! He thinks it's cheesy.. so I just have to talk him into it hahah
Post a Comment