Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday and Mothers Day!

Being a Mother is the best thing in the world! There is really no better calling and I am so grateful the Lord has trusted me with this sweet little boy!
I love his t-shirt. Since he can't talk, I'll do it for him :)
Jay falls asleep all bundled up and works hard all night to end up like this. this is how his daddy sleeps :)






















Happy 25! I think...

I was pretty depressed about turning 25 so Matt thought he would help me still feel young so he took me to Jump on it where they have 10,000 square feet of trampolines all in a row. It was so fun, except it gets hard not to pee after having a baby! All moms know exactly what I mean and you know I love you if I can write that on here :) Matt brought cupcakes and games to play with the family. He was so sweet! This place was a lot of fun!


11 comments:

Kari said...

OH MY LITTLE GERBER BABY FACE!!! Wow, that one needs to be all over the baby stores. That is the most priceless expression!!! Man, I want to squeeze him! Give him to me now!!! I love his little head poking over the slide. Tell me that was Matt holding him up. The pic of you grabbing your ankles is awesome. Are you in the olympics? Matt seriously looks like he is about to attack something.

Kari said...

Okay, I have more!! I love his cute little squirt head poking out of his blanket. Not tight enough, eh?? hahaha. The pic of the boys laughing at eachother is adorable. I'm so glad Matt finally has his own to play with:)

Kari said...

Okay, one more...your hair looks cool in the b/w photo :) Good job little creative mommy.

Cyndi said...

you are so funny! I totally hear ya, on the "jumping" thing! Happy Birthday!

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

You all are so cute! I'm scared to death about turning 25!...and not being able to hold my pee!!! I hope I look as good as you after turning 25 and having a baby!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! I can't wait to see him. I think I'm going to fly out the beginning of June.

Sheila said...

Seriously, your hair does look super cool in the b/w pic. And that top pic of you kissing those adorable cheeks is wonderful! I LOVE IT! He is simply perfect.

That house in Cedar Hills looks like my dream house, if only we were moving to Utah, it's gorgeous. I know things will work out for you guys. Hang in there.

Oh, and the pee comment almost made me pee my pants laughing! Wait till you have two! YIKES!

Will and Joan Turley Family said...

Mandi --

Your blog site is awesome, and I can tell already that Jay is going to be a little heartbreaker! Keep blogging and I'll keep checking back!

Love --

Aunt Joan

Megan said...

Mandi! I just found you through Kari's blog & I can't believe how CUTE little Jay is---how old is he now! What a fun birthday. I just turned 30 and I really still don't feel that old! Looks like so much fun jumping around. Love to be able to see your pictures. You look so awesome by the way! Did you just have a baby? Really! Hope to see you and this cute baby this summer maybe. We'll be out end of June when Natalie comes back to UT. We need to plan a cousin afternoon at the park or something! Love ya, Megan

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

You guys are all so stinking cute! I hope you had a fabulous birthday! It looks like it was a lot of fun! We love you guys!

Kari said...

Okay--I want more :)