Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days.
Our little LL Cool Jay!
I just want to kiss those cheeks!
In Grandpa's Arms, he discovered his socks can come off...with his teeth!
He looks like he is trying to configure a cure to cancer here. Or he is just so happy to be in daddy's arms!
His Cyst is getting smaller! He loved playing with his shirt!
Our little LL Cool Jay!
I just want to kiss those cheeks!
In Grandpa's Arms, he discovered his socks can come off...with his teeth!
He looks like he is trying to configure a cure to cancer here. Or he is just so happy to be in daddy's arms!
His Cyst is getting smaller! He loved playing with his shirt!



9 comments:
I love my perfect little family
I think two spoons at the same time??? What do you think? You should have heard me laugh when I saw that. Love you guys
Oh my...he is so dang cute I can't even believe it! You are one great looking family you know :)
I LOVE the eating picture!!
Those pictures make me smile. I am sad that you are moving and have to part with your precious piano. That makes me sad. I would take it except I am in Idaho.... Are you playing this weekend???
Now I am probably for sure not coming. When I heard maybe Lani was coming, and Kass was going to drive up and come and you and Deja, it would have been so FUN! But I doubt I will come now, because Josh has a scout campout he HAS to go to. So I decided, we need to plan something soon for all of us to get together. Maybe before Christmas or something, have a little get together party. I still haven't seen your little Jay in real life.
I am so sorry to hear about your thumb, that stinks. If I end up coming I will call you but right now, since your not playing I highly doubt I will brave the trip alone with my two boys. But we'll see.
classic pictures! he is soooo adorable and looks just like both of you.
ps. your long hair makes me miss mine
Ok I LOVE the LL COol J one.. I laughed so hard! He is so adorable!! I miss you guys. :(
Love those eyes when he is on Matt!!!! My son (our second, he's 9 now) had that same yellow outfit. Cant believe it's still around.
Post a Comment