Here is our naked boy walking! It is so cute! You can see his lovely boobie too :) Sorry it is sideways, but I couldn't figure it out.
Jay found the syrup stash in the pantry.
Saturday morning breakfast. So cute!Yup, I chopped my hair. My sweet sister Kellie did it for me. I would notice it more if I actually did it more than once a week.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That breakfast pic of Matt & Jay is adorable, perhaps my favorite you've ever posted here. ;o)
I love your hair! Super cute. And I can't believe how adorable Jay is. I checked out your photography website. I love all of the pictures you have of him. I had no idea you were such a good photographer! Way to go! I don't think I want any lasting photos of me when I'm all fat and bloated, but thank you for the offer anyways. The maternity pics you did turned out really beautiful.
I'll be in Utah in April for my baby shower. Send me your home address and I'll send you an invite. alexispatterson@gmail.com
ok we all know that Jay is the stud of all studs but wow...his little mommy is a fox :) look at that cute new haircut. I love it you are such a babe!!!
7 comments:
That breakfast pic of Matt & Jay is adorable, perhaps my favorite you've ever posted here. ;o)
xox
Oh, and I love your cut. Very cute!
xox
You are georgous! I love that cut on you the best! What a hot mamma! And the pic of matt and jay is so sweet. Your family is so beautiful.
I love your hair cut!!! And naked babies!...so cute!
I love your hair! Super cute. And I can't believe how adorable Jay is. I checked out your photography website. I love all of the pictures you have of him. I had no idea you were such a good photographer! Way to go! I don't think I want any lasting photos of me when I'm all fat and bloated, but thank you for the offer anyways. The maternity pics you did turned out really beautiful.
I'll be in Utah in April for my baby shower. Send me your home address and I'll send you an invite. alexispatterson@gmail.com
ok we all know that Jay is the stud of all studs but wow...his little mommy is a fox :) look at that cute new haircut. I love it you are such a babe!!!
Your hair is SO cute! You look good with any hair style. And your photography blog is awesome. You are taking some great pictures!! Talk to you soon:)
Post a Comment