Our hotel was so beautiful! We really got lucky getting into it place. We stayed at the Grand Mayan hotel and it basically was right on the beach! The pools hung over the beach! We felt like royalty! Here are a few pictures of this beautiful place.
So Beautiful There!
The view from our hotel
Acapulco Bay
The ocean really was blue but it was overcast. This is the pol that over hung the beach.
Oh. My. Gosh. GORGEOUS. How fun!! I loved the picture of you and Matt kissing. I love that he is reading Twilight (Ben also read it) and Jay is looking so dang cute. Wow that looked like the most amazing trip. I'm so glad you got to do that. I will probably drool over your pictures a few more times in the next couple of weeks :)
Wow..what an amazing vacation...and the hotel..wow!! Cant wait until we can go! Glad you guys had a great time. It's good to get away fromt all the stress and relax.
3 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. GORGEOUS. How fun!! I loved the picture of you and Matt kissing. I love that he is reading Twilight (Ben also read it) and Jay is looking so dang cute. Wow that looked like the most amazing trip. I'm so glad you got to do that. I will probably drool over your pictures a few more times in the next couple of weeks :)
Wow..what an amazing vacation...and the hotel..wow!! Cant wait until we can go! Glad you guys had a great time. It's good to get away fromt all the stress and relax.
Do you still have the same camera?!?! Your pictures look so much better than ours. It must be the photographer!
Post a Comment